Application Deadline – Unspecified
The Unilever Leadership Internship Programme offers internship opportunities to undergraduates, postgraduates, National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), and apprenticeship candidates across all functions for a period of 6 months/1 year.
During their internship, they work first-hand on real time projects to deliver business targets at large, while developing their professional and networking skills by engaging with leaders across the business.
Duration: 6 months/1 year
REQUIREMENTS / ELIGIBILITY
For Undergraduates and Postgraduates
• Undergraduate applicants must be enrolled at a Nigerian university.
• Post-graduate application is open to current MBA, Postgraduate students, and other post-graduate professional certifications.
• Applicants must have an introduction letter from their institutions.
• NYSC application is open to corps members who are posted directly to Unilever Nigeria.
• Undergraduate or Postgraduate candidates who would like to work during the holidays but do not have Industrial Attachment requests from their institutions.
• People with previous work experience who desire a career change could enroll into this program to gain the required experience.
Thank you for visiting Rising Africa, the blog that celebrates African success stories and shares life-changing opportunities for the African youth. We are passionate about empowering the next generation of African leaders and innovators with the knowledge and skills they need to thrive in the global arena.
One of the ways we do this is by providing you with the latest information on scholarships and funding opportunities that can help you pursue your academic, professional, and entrepreneurial goals. Whether you are looking for undergraduate, graduate, or postgraduate scholarships, or funding for your startup and business ideas, we have something for you. Check out our scholarship and funding page to find out more and apply today. Don’t miss this chance to make your dreams come true!
To inspire you further, we also feature stories of successful Africans who have benefited from these scholarships and funding opportunities. You can read about their journeys, challenges, and achievements on our blog. Learn from their experiences and get motivated to follow their footsteps. You too can be a Rising African!