Application Deadline: 26 September 2023
The Young Civil Society Leadership Program, part of the EU-funded Med Dialogue for Rights and Equality II, is launching a call to engage 25 young Mediterranean leaders to form the first among three cohorts to come. The program focuses on improving the skills of civil society leaders in policy making process, policy dialogue and advocacy through the selection and capacity building of Young Civil Society Leaders who show civil society leadership potential and with the ultimate goal of identifying, building the capacity and nurturing the establishment of a network of highly skilled and empowered youth leaders in the in the EU Southern Neighbourhood countries (Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Tunisia, and Syria).
As part of the EU-funded project Med Dialogue for Rights and Equality II, the Young Civil Society Leadership Program is launching a call to recruit 25 young Mediterranean leaders for the first among three cohorts to come. The program encourages young people to propose micro-actions that leverage advanced technologies including Artificial Intelligence (AI) to enhance good governance and/or enrich the debate and contribute to strengthening the role of young leaders from civil society and their contribution to building good governance frameworks for advanced technologies use in the Southern Mediterranean.
What are the benefits?
- A tailor-made youth empowerment program that will run over 12 months and include online and physical meetings.
- Build and connect to a network and a community of young leaders from the Southern Mediterranean region.
- Assistance to implement concrete actions or micro-projects.
- Active participants will be recommended and supported to participate at high level policy dialogues within the Euro-Med space.
- Most prominent participants will be invited with all expenses covered to attend the Anna Lindh Foundation Forum in 2025.
Who can apply?
Candidates submitting their application through this Call must:
- Be nationals of the following countries: Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Tunisia, Syria.
- Be between 18 and 35 years old.
Don’t miss the chance and apply before 26th September 2023 (23:59 CET).
Thank you for visiting Rising Africa, the blog that celebrates African success stories and shares life-changing opportunities for the African youth. We are passionate about empowering the next generation of African leaders and innovators with the knowledge and skills they need to thrive in the global arena.
One of the ways we do this is by providing you with the latest information on scholarships and funding opportunities that can help you pursue your academic, professional, and entrepreneurial goals. Whether you are looking for undergraduate, graduate, or postgraduate scholarships, or funding for your startup and business ideas, we have something for you. Check out our scholarship and funding page to find out more and apply today. Don’t miss this chance to make your dreams come true!
To inspire you further, we also feature stories of successful Africans who have benefited from these scholarships and funding opportunities. You can read about their journeys, challenges, and achievements on our blog. Learn from their experiences and get motivated to follow their footsteps. You too can be a Rising African!