Application Deadline: 31 August 2022
The SAB Foundation Tholoana Enterprise Programme is committed to supporting entrepreneurs to build viable, growing and sustainable businesses that can create jobs.
The SAB Foundation Tholoana Enterprise Programme supports entrepreneurs to become successful and resilient business owners through extensive entrepreneurial skills development, mentorship and access to markets, finance and practical business tools and templates. Through connections to peers around the country, we build a powerful network of opportunities for participants long after the programme has ended.
Follow us on Facebook
• The business is at least 51% black-owned and managed
• The business creates jobs.
• The business is in the early stages of growth.
• The business is operational and has been trading for at least 12 months.
• The business should be a going concern, commercially sustainable and viable.
• The business is headquartered and registered (if applicable), within South African borders.
Successful businesses are built on a combination of business skills, personal skills and leadership skills. We follow this holistic approach and place as much focus on leadership development and confidence-building as all the other facets of the programme.
Five dynamic workshops form an important part of the programme and attendance at these sessions is compulsory.
Participants have access to a personal mentor for up to four hours per month.
Participants will have access to a suite of resources in the fields of legislation and compliance, business development, market access, access to finance and media and public relations.
In addition to the networking opportunities facilitated at the workshops, a digital peer-topeer networking platform enables participants to share information, collaborate and discuss common challenges.