Application Deadline: December 7th, 2022
Goldman Sachs Africa & Caribbean Recruiting Programme is an interactive multi-day programme for students in Africa and the Caribbean graduating in 2023 and 2024. The programme is open to all majors and is designed to introduce students to the financial world through hands-on experience.
As a participant, you will:
- Discover the extensive range of engineering career opportunities in the financial services industry
- Gain tangible resume-enhancing skills and tips through interactive workshops
- Work closely with a group of peers to grow your technical and soft skills
- Network with Goldman Sachs professionals and hear more about their experiences and diverse backgrounds
Please select the below dropdown criteria when applying
- Recruiting Year – 2023
- Position – Summer Analyst (London)
- Division – Engineering
- Sub Division – Africa Recruiting programme
Eligibility: Students graduating from a Bachelors or Masters degree programme January 2023 – June 2024
Applications for our 2023 Programme are now open.