Application Deadline: September 28, 2022
The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) has launched the immersion internship program for young graduates in ECOWAS institutions. The program is open to young graduates from the ECOWAS Member States, aged 35 years or less.
Be a citizen of an ECOWAS Member States;
• Hold a Certificate, at the Bachelor (BSc), Master, PhD or equivalent certificate;
a request to the ECOWAS Commissioner for Human Development and Social Affairs (HDSA) which describes the motivation of the candidate with expression of his centers of interest, as well as the candidate’s commitment to respect the terms and conditions of the internship;
a Curriculum vitae;
a copy of a national Identity card, or passport;
a copy of the academic certificate or its equivalent;
• The immersion course lasts one year.
• A flat monthly allowance of $500 over a maximum period of 12 months, for the intern wishing to carry out the internship in their country of origin.
• A flat monthly allowance of $800 over a maximum period of 12 months, for interns wishing to complete their internship in a country other than their own.
• A return ticket from the country to the host country for interns doing their internship in a country other than their own.
• Health insurance for the Intern, to deal with possible cases of illness.