Norwegian Agency for Development (NORAD) in partnership with Africa118 is running a project aimed at equipping and supporting African SMEs to achieve and sustain success in their businesses. Selected businesses will receive a comprehensive package of digital tools and expertise (Digital LaunchPad) to enhance their competitiveness and access global markets.
Application Deadline: Ongoing – Click here to apply
The program will offer over 3,000 SMEs in; Kenya, Ethiopia, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, and Ghana with:
- Financial literacy training
- Digital marketing training
- Investment readiness and venture building training
- Digital marketing campaign
- Professional website
- E-commerce + payment integration
- Access to financing
- Accelerator program
- A business entity registered in Kenya, Ethiopia, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, and Ghana.
- The business has less than 50 employees.
- The business has limited digital marketing expertise.
- SMEs agrees to be available for the scheduled training, coachings, acceleration, and mentorship training
- SMEs agree to shoulder 50% of the cost of services offered in year 2 ( about $200) and to shoulder 100% cost of the services offered in year 3 ( about $400).
- SMEs agree to be in the program for the entirety of the program duration ( 3 years: 2021- 2023).
N/B – Women-led/owned and Youth-led/owned businesses will be prioritized