British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for Global Graduates to join our team in Nigeria. If you’re driven, passionate, ambitious and courageous, our Global Graduate Programme will help you achieve your potential.
Application Deadline: unspecified – Click here to apply
Our Global Graduate Programme – West Africa enables you develop exceptional commercial skills, equipping you with a deep understanding of the dynamics of the market you operate in. It offers you the opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, network with graduates from around the world and strengthen your leadership skills, through participation in our Global Academy and with the support of your dedicated Coach and Mentor.
WHAT IS GLOBAL GRADUATE PROGRAM & WHAT DO WE OFFER?
It’s a 12-month, fast-track development program to a management job for high potential fresh graduates and young professionals! The aim of the program is to raise future leaders of BAT. This is a real job from day one. One in a tough and fast-paced environment that will stretch you to the limits.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Are you ready for a real job with real impact from day one?
- Are you looking to the chance to progress to a managerial role in 12 months?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- University graduate with a minimum of Second-Class Upper division in Computer Science, Statistics, Electrical Engineering or other related fields
- Not more than 3 years post graduate experience
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program completed or equivalent for other countries
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English (French would be an added advantage)
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
- Good knowledge of agile methodologies
- Familiar with design thinking and other problem solving or ideation methodologies
- Strong learning agility with good appetite to inspire data-informed decision making
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
Be vigilant – BAT will never ask a job candidate for money for any reason, including paying for visa, work permits or pre-employment checks. If someone invites you to apply for a BAT role and asks for payment for these types of activities, it is not a legitimate BAT job.