Deadline for Applications: November 18, 2023
The Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme is an integral part of the Nigerian Breweries Plc.’s purpose to Brew the Joy of True Togetherness, through the expansion of the Nigerian Breweries talent pipeline. It is targeted at diverse, ambitious, and innovative Nigerian graduates, who desire a successful and exciting career in Nigeria’s foremost brewing organization. In line with our commitment to inclusion and diversity, we welcome applications from all interested and qualified individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, and disability status.
Graduate Management Development Scheme 2023 – Supply Chain
This is targeted at qualified Nigerian graduates from science-related disciplines, who are eager to build a thriving career in a conducive manufacturing environment with top-class systems and processes.
After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo:
- 12-month fully residential training programme
- Formal training and experiential attachment
At the end of the training, candidates will be appointed as Shift Manager in Brewing/Packaging/ Logistics/Automation Engineer, depending on relevant disciplines, in one of our brewery locations across the country.
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a of Second Class (Upper Division) minimum, in any Science/Engineering discipline. Degrees within this discipline include but are not limited to; Microbiology, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Chemistry, Mechanical/Agric Engineering, Production Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Physics Electronics, Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Chemistry/ Pure & Applied Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry, Food Science & Technology
- A master’s degree in a related discipline is an added advantage.
- General Requirements for all Jobs:
- Minimum of Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English, and 3 other relevant subjects
- Completion of NYSC, not earlier than January 2019
- Maximum of two years’ work experience
- Digital agility
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria
Thank you for visiting Rising Africa, the blog that celebrates African success stories and shares life-changing opportunities for the African youth. We are passionate about empowering the next generation of African leaders and innovators with the knowledge and skills they need to thrive in the global arena.
One of the ways we do this is by providing you with the latest information on scholarships and funding opportunities that can help you pursue your academic, professional, and entrepreneurial goals. Whether you are looking for undergraduate, graduate, or postgraduate scholarships, or funding for your startup and business ideas, we have something for you. Check out our scholarship and funding page to find out more and apply today. Don’t miss this chance to make your dreams come true!
To inspire you further, we also feature stories of successful Africans who have benefited from these scholarships and funding opportunities. You can read about their journeys, challenges, and achievements on our blog. Learn from their experiences and get motivated to follow their footsteps. You too can be a Rising African!