Deadline for Application: September 29 2023
The Global Citizen Fellowship Program will take Fellows through a multi-phase curriculum, specifically designed to equip them with the skills and tools they need to thrive – not just during their time with Global Citizen but also in any future professional environment.
This dynamic program will take Fellows through a multi-phase curriculum, specifically designed to equip them with the skills and tools they need to thrive – not just during their time with Global Citizen but also in any future professional environment.
- Ages 18-21 (by time of application)
- Limited travel experience
- Family household income of under R120 000
- Those who come from previously disadvantaged backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Must be able to reside in Johannesburg full time
- Must be available five days a week
- Physical attendance is compulsory.
How to Apply
Email email@example.com with the following:
1. A 2-3 minute video or 500-700 word essayanswering the following questions
- What qualities do you identify with as an active citizen of the world?
- If selected, what lasting change would you like to achieve through the program?
- What specific socio-economic issues are you taking action on and why?
2. Letter of Recommendation from a teacher/professor, school administrator, community leader, or colleague
- This should come from someone who can speak about your motivation, ability to work in a team and potential to be an agent of change. Guidelines for recommendation letter
Thank you for visiting Rising Africa, the blog that celebrates African success stories and shares life-changing opportunities for the African youth. We are passionate about empowering the next generation of African leaders and innovators with the knowledge and skills they need to thrive in the global arena.
One of the ways we do this is by providing you with the latest information on scholarships and funding opportunities that can help you pursue your academic, professional, and entrepreneurial goals. Whether you are looking for undergraduate, graduate, or postgraduate scholarships, or funding for your startup and business ideas, we have something for you. Check out our scholarship and funding page to find out more and apply today. Don’t miss this chance to make your dreams come true!
To inspire you further, we also feature stories of successful Africans who have benefited from these scholarships and funding opportunities. You can read about their journeys, challenges, and achievements on our blog. Learn from their experiences and get motivated to follow their footsteps. You too can be a Rising African!